Sunday, 27 May 2012

A TEACHER’S PRAYERS ( JILL WOLF )


I want to teach my students
more than lessons in a book;
I want to teach them
 deeper things that people overlook-
The value of a rose in bloom,
 its use and beauty, too
A sense of curiosity
to discover what is true;
How to think and how to choose
the right above the wrong,
How to live and learn each day
and grow up to be strong;
To teach them always how to gain
 in wisdom and in grace,
So they will someday
 make the world a brighter, better place.
 Let me be a friend and guide
 to give these minds a start
Upon their way down life’s long road,
then I’ll have done my part.

THANK YOU FOR  THE LOVELY  TEACHER'S DAY CELEBRATION





2 comments:

  1. This blog is a result of hard work, commitment, persistence and your passion in literature. I must congratulate you on your dedication towards teaching. I am sure your effort in running this blog reaches out to those in need of reference materials and guidance. Thank you Cikgu and keep up your excellent work.

    ReplyDelete